Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Fri April 19, 2013
Woman arrested for possession of bath salts
DICKINSON COUNTY, MI-- A Dickinson County woman has been arrested for having bath salts.
The Gogebic Iron Area Narcotics Team arrested 25-year-old Nicole Marie Pann Monday. She’s charged with possession of bath salts with intent to deliver, punishable by up to seven years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
The Kingsford-Iron Mountain-Norway-Dickinson County Drug Team is assisting in the investigation.