MARQUETTE, MI-- An Ishpeming man has been arraigned on a murder charge in connection with the stabbing death of another man in Marquette last week. Derek Blemke, 24, is charged with homicide—open murder. He’s accused of stabbing Brandon LaFavre, 21, of Marquette in an apartment on Wright Street early last Friday morning. LaFavre was found dead at the scene. Bond was denied for Blemke, who has a probable cause conference on July 12 and a preliminary hearing July 19 in Marquette District Court.
Public Radio 90 News
- Benghazi Committee Faults Military Response To 2012 Attack
- Donald Trump To Give Trade Speech In Steel Country
- Obama Cautions Against 'Hysteria' Over Brexit Vote
- Halfway Around The World, Brexit Hits Japan's Already Soft Economy
- Clinton Campaign Attempts To Introduce A Candidate Who Needs No Introduction