SAULT STE. MARIE, MI-- Two people have been arrested in Sault Ste. Marie on meth-related charges. The Tri-County Drug Enforcement Team, or Tri-DENT, conducted surveillance Wednesday on a residence within the city, resulting in the arrest of Matthew Durden, 23, of Marquette and Brianna Hart, 18, of Sault Ste. Marie. Durden is charged with: Four counts of maintaining a meth labMaintaining a meth lab in a residential areaMaintaining a meth lab containing hazardous wasteConspiracy to manufacture ...
SANDS TOWNSHIP, MI-- A Gwinn woman was taken to the hospital after she was involved in a crash on M-553 Thursday morning. Marquette County Sheriff’s deputies say the incident happened around 9:10 a.m. just north of County Road 480 in Sands Township. Amanda Buck, 25, of Gwinn was northbound when her pickup started sliding sideways across the southbound lane. The truck’s passenger side was struck by a vehicle driven by Su Hausmann, 68, of Gwinn. Buck was taken to UPHS Marquette for treatment of...
- For Nevada Democrats, A Lot Will Depend On Latino Voters
- How Can Republicans And Democrats Win South Carolina?
- Spectacle Of Spin: The Post-Debate Room Where The Truth Gets Dizzy
- Fact-Check: Could The Next President Bring Back Waterboarding?
- In Trump's German Ancestral Village, The Locals Are Not Impressed