MARQUETTE, MI-- The superintendent of Marquette Area Public Schools is asking the school board to approve a $6.285 million bond proposal to make upgrades in the district. Bill Saunders explained the proposal’s six projects to the board at a work session Thursday night. The first would expand classroom space, as three of the four elementary schools are already full, and enrollment is expected to increase. “So, since we’re already out of space we’re actually into the special areas, so we’re usi...
MARQUETTE, MI-- A Manistique man charged with delivering marijuana to Wisconsin now faces federal charges. Jason Gregurash, 37, was arrested January 25 by the Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team. He allegedly tried to deliver 15 pounds of marijuana to Wisconsin. Five more pounds of pot and 72 plants were later found in his home. Officials say the marijuana had a street value of $70,000. Gregurash is now in federal custody, charged with distribution/manufacture with intent to distribute...
- Why A Vote For Jeb Bush Could Be A Vote for Trump In The New Hampshire Primary
- What Do Sanders And Trump Have In Common? More Than You Think
- In The Light Of The Morning After, How Bad Was Rubio's Repetition?
- The Voices Of New Hampshire Voters, As They Prepare To Head To Polls
- This Year, Anger Is All The Rage In Politics. Why?