MARQUETTE, MI (AP)-- The Michigan Department of Natural Resources is offering snowmobile sound testing as part of an effort to ensure that machines are operating legally. Conservation officers will be on hand for testing from 9 a.m. to noon Feb. 20 at DNR customer service centers in Marquette, Newberry and Gaylord. Testing is offered for 2-stroke machines manufactured after 1980 and takes about 10 minutes. The DNR says any result above 88 decibels is failing. No enforcement action will happen...
MILWAUKEE, WI (AP)-- Some Wisconsin utilities predict customers could see their lowest heating bills in years, thanks to low natural gas prices and a mild winter. Customers of Milwaukee-based We Energies can expect savings of around 25 percent compared with last winter. That translates into a savings of $150 for the heating season. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports the latest forecast is an update from We Energies' initial estimate in October. Wisconsin's largest utility reports that in...
- WATCH: Republicans — Then And Now — Talking About Drug Addiction
- 'We're Mostly Republicans': New Hampshire Voters Explained By 'Our Town'
- Donald Trump Engages In Retail Politics Traditional To New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Secretary Of State Defends Primary's First-In-The-Nation Status
- GOP Governors Bank On New Hampshire To Jump Start Struggling Campaigns