Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, perhaps the leading voice of uncompromising conservatism on the nation's highest court, was found dead Saturday, Chief Justice John Roberts has confirmed. Scalia, who had been staying at a luxury ranch in West Texas, was 79 years old."On behalf of the Court and retired Justices, I am saddened to report that our colleague Justice Antonin Scalia has passed away," Roberts said in a statement. "He was an extraordinary individual and jurist, admired and...
SANDS TOWNSHIP, MI-- A Gwinn woman was taken to the hospital after she was involved in a crash on M-553 Thursday morning. Marquette County Sheriff’s deputies say the incident happened around 9:10 a.m. just north of County Road 480 in Sands Township. Amanda Buck, 25, of Gwinn was northbound when her pickup started sliding sideways across the southbound lane. The truck’s passenger side was struck by a vehicle driven by Su Hausmann, 68, of Gwinn. Buck was taken to UPHS Marquette for treatment of...
- The Senate Battle That Looms For Scalia's Replacement
- 4 Questions With NPR's Nina Totenberg About Justice Antonin Scalia
- On The Clock: Trump Gets The Most Talking Time In Tonight's Debate
- Obama Remembers Scalia As 'Consequential,' Vows To Appoint Replacement
- Tributes Flow For Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia