NEGAUNEE TOWNSHIP, MI-- One person is injured, following a two-vehicle accident in Negaunee Township. State Police say the crash happened Tuesday around 7 p.m. at the intersection of US-41 and Midway Drive. Billie Heggaton, 42, of Negaunee was westbound on 41 in a Chevy Impala and had started to turn onto Midway Drive. Joshua Gravelyn, 30, of Negaunee was driving southeast in a Chevy Silverado when he crossed the centerline and crashed into Heggaton’s vehicle. Heggaton was taken to UPHS...
LANSING, MI (AP)-- Michigan's top law enforcement official says the governor's office should no longer be exempt from public-records requests. Michigan is one of just two states with a blanket exemption for the governor and the executive office from open-records requests. Republican Attorney General Bill Schuette said Tuesday the "reset button has been pushed" because of crisis over Flint's water being contaminated with lead, and he is hopeful that lawmakers will broaden the law. Republican...
- 6 Headlines, A Day After The New Hampshire Primary
- Supreme Court Puts White House's Carbon Pollution Limits On Hold
- New Hampshire Primary: 5 Things That Explain The Results
- High Court Temporarily Blocks Enforcement Of Carbon Emissions Rules
- Trump, Sanders Win Decisive Victories In New Hampshire's Primary