HOUGHTON, MI-- The Portage Health Foundation is holding a meeting to help residents apply for financial assistance for flood cleanup. The foundation created a flood relief fund and is encouraging those affected by the Father’s Day flood to apply. Officials say applications will be available through July 27 at 3:30 p.m. No late applications will be accepted. Funding is not income-based and is not a loan that needs to be repaid. Applications can be found at phfgive.org or at the following...
HOUGHTON, MI-- From Houghton County officials: This letter is being distributed as a guide regarding the assistance that is available for Houghton County residents that have been affected by the recent floods. First, if you need assistance cleaning out the flood damaged areas of your home or property including removing flood waters, muck, debris, carpet, drywall etc., volunteer help to do that work is available by calling (906) 233-6621. Second, save all receipts for any costs that you have...
Public Radio 90 News
- Former U.S. Ambassador To Russia Opposed to Joint Interference Investigation
- Collusion Question From Helsinki Summit Varies By Transcript
- AI Innovators Take Pledge Against Autonomous Killer Weapons
- House Approves Resolution Supporting Immigration And Customs Enforcement
- Sean Spicer Praises Successor Sanders: 'She Understands What The President Wants'