MARQUETTE, MI-- Department of Natural Resources officials are asking people who come across moose to tell them where they saw it. The DNR has been monitoring the animal since it was reintroduced to the U.P. in the 1980s. Estimates of the population are made through aerial surveys of the moose’s core range in the Western U.P., and observation reports are useful in determining the survey sample area. Residents or visitors who see a moose anywhere in the U.P. are urged to fill out a Moose Observ...
MARQUETTE, MI-- Marquette County is third on the list of top places to get a mortgage in Michigan. That’s according to SmartAsset, a New York financial technology company that recently released its second annual study on the Best Places to Get a Mortgage. The study determines the top markets by comparing the likelihood of mortgage approval by county, as well as mortgage rates, average five-year borrowing costs, and property taxes. Marquette County comes in behind only Leelanau and Livingston ...
- 3 Tiny New Hampshire Towns Voted At Midnight. Do They Predict Anything?
- WATCH: Republicans — Then And Now — Talking About Drug Addiction
- 'We're Mostly Republicans': New Hampshire Voters Explained By 'Our Town'
- Donald Trump Engages In Retail Politics Traditional To New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Secretary Of State Defends Primary's First-In-The-Nation Status