MARQUETTE, MI-- Department of Natural Resources officials are asking people who come across moose to tell them where they saw it. The DNR has been monitoring the animal since it was reintroduced to the U.P. in the 1980s. Estimates of the population are made through aerial surveys of the moose’s core range in the Western U.P., and observation reports are useful in determining the survey sample area. Residents or visitors who see a moose anywhere in the U.P. are urged to fill out a Moose...
MARQUETTE, MI-- Marquette County is third on the list of top places to get a mortgage in Michigan. That’s according to SmartAsset, a New York financial technology company that recently released its second annual study on the Best Places to Get a Mortgage. The study determines the top markets by comparing the likelihood of mortgage approval by county, as well as mortgage rates, average five-year borrowing costs, and property taxes. Marquette County comes in behind only Leelanau and Livingston...
- Final Votes Cast As Most Polls Begin To Close In New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Primary: The Polls Begin To Close
- Court Orders Government To Explain The Holdup With 7,000 Clinton Emails
- Bernie Sanders Appears Poised To Defeat Hillary Clinton In New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Voters Head To The Polls In First-In-The-Nation Primary