MARQUETTE, MI-- Dusk creeps its way across the sky as a group of 30 or so students, professors and regular citizens file out of the lobby of Northern Michigan University’s Forest Roberts Theatre, clutching flashlights, cell phones and variously colored sparklers. Each person holds a sign they’ve filled out with marker: I am __________. I fight for ___________. It’s the day before Donald Trump is inaugurated as the nation’s 45 th president, and there’s apprehension in everyone’s faces. The...
Public Radio 90 News
- Trump Vows Policy Vision Of 'America First,' Recalling Phrase's Controversial Past
- Trump's Executive Order Could Dismantle Parts Of ACA Before Replacement Is Ready
- As Trump Is Sworn In, Supporters Debate His Role In Healing Racial Wounds
- President Trump, First Lady Attend Inaugural Balls
- Trump Signs Executive Order To 'Ease The Burdens Of Obamacare'