Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Wed September 11, 2013
Negaunee man ticketed for causing crash
MARQUETTE TOWNSHIP, MI-- Two people suffered minor injuries in a traffic crash in Marquette Township Tuesday.
Sheriff’s deputies say the accident happened around 6:45 a.m. at the intersection of US-41 and Commerce Drive. A Jeep driven by Logan Love, 17 of Marquette was traveling south through the intersection when it was hit by an eastbound truck driven by Robert Johnson, 25, of Negaunee.
Love and Johnson were taken to Marquette General Hospital and treated for minor injuries. They were later released.
Johnson was cited for disregarding a red light.