Most Active Stories
- Geoffrey Fieger representing parents of man shot by Munising officer
- Update: Person drowns when boat tips over in Powell Township
- Ishpeming police find largest cache of meth components ever in Marquette County
- Gary Peters returns to the U.P.
- Charges filed against man accused in Felch Township stabbing
Tue April 16, 2013
Marquette man sentenced for stabbing
MARQUETTE, MI-- A Marquette man charged with stabbing another man at a city bar last year has been sentenced.
James Christensen, 31, was originally charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and possession of a controlled substance, second offense in the August 24 incident at the Long Shot Saloon.
Bradley Hase, 42, was stabbed several times.
Christensen pleaded to a misdemeanor count of aggravated assault with a dangerous weapon. He was sentenced Monday to a year in jail.