Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Wed February 19, 2014
Man in critical condition after crash in Ontonagon County
GREENLAND TOWNSHIP, MI-- An Ontonagon man has been seriously injured after his car hit a snow bank in Greenland Township.
Troopers from the Wakefield Post say Saturday around 9:10 p.m. Daniel Laurich, 42, failed to stop at the intersection of M-38 and M-26 and collided with a snow bank.
Laurich was taken to Aspirus Ontonagon Hospital, then flown by Life Flight to Aspirus Wausau in Wisconsin, where he remains on life support.
The accident remains under investigation.