Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Wed February 6, 2013
Lottery ticket worth millions sold in Houghton
HOUGHTON, MI (AP)-- Lottery officials say a Mega Millions ticket that's worth $19 million has been sold at a store in the Upper Peninsula.
The Michigan Lottery says the sole winning ticket for Tuesday evening's drawing was sold at Festival Foods in Houghton.
The winning numbers drawn were two, five, 10, 26 and 44. The Mega Ball number was 46.
There's no immediate word from the Michigan Lottery about the identity of the ticket buyer.
The jackpot for Friday's drawing now drops to $12 million.