Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Thu February 27, 2014
Houghton County accident claims life
HOUGHTON COUNTY, MI-- One person has been killed in a single-vehicle roll-over accident in Houghton County.
Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched around 7:50 Thursday morning to M-203 and Christiansen Road. They discovered the driver was dead at the scene.
Speed and alcohol are not believed to be a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.