Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon February 25, 2013
Failure to yield results in crash in Negaunee
NEGAUNEE, MI-- One person was injured in a three-vehicle crash in Negaunee.
City Police say the accident happened Friday around 6:35 p.m. at the intersection of West Arch Street and Teal Lake Avenue.
Officers say a Chevy pickup pulled out from West Arch and struck a Taurus sedan that was southbound on Teal Lake. The car then spun around and hit a Ford pickup that was stopped on East Arch Street facing Teal Lake Avenue.
The driver of the Taurus was taken to Bell Hospital for treatment.
The accident remains under investigation.