CRYSTAL FALLS, MI-- An Iron River man charged in a crash that seriously injured a Watersmeet woman has entered a plea. Theodore Tschannen, 63, is accused of exiting his driveway and hitting a vehicle on US-2 in November. He was charged with operating while intoxicated, causing serious injury, operating with a high blood alcohol content—3 rd offense, and open intoxicants. Tschannen pleaded no contest to the first two charges. The 3 rd offense and open intoxicants charges were dropped....
Public Radio 90 News
- Sen. McConnell's Statements On Immigration Echo Former Chinese Communist Leader
- House Conservatives Say They Will Challenge Speaker Ryan On Any Broad Immigration Plan
- Republican Sen. David Perdue Outlines What He Sees As Immigration Debate Priorities
- Conservatives Warn Speaker Ryan To Hold The Line On Immigration
- Democratic Rep. Gerry Connolly Weighs In On Investigation Into Rob Porter