CRYSTAL FALLS, MI-- An Iron River man charged in a crash that seriously injured a Watersmeet woman has entered a plea. Theodore Tschannen, 63, is accused of exiting his driveway and hitting a vehicle on US-2 in November. He was charged with operating while intoxicated, causing serious injury, operating with a high blood alcohol content—3 rd offense, and open intoxicants. Tschannen pleaded no contest to the first two charges. The 3 rd offense and open intoxicants charges were dropped....
Public Radio 90 News
- House Oversight Launches Investigation Into Rob Porter's Employment
- Attorney Says He Paid Adult Film Actress Who Alleges Affair With Trump
- House Republicans Open Investigation Into White House Handling Of Porter Scandal
- Senators Begin Open Debate On Immigration
- News Brief: Rob Porter Scandal, Future Russian Interference, Netanyahu Investigated