BREITUNG TOWNSHIP, MI-- A portion of Dickinson County highway was closed for three hours, after a semi tractor-trailer hit a utility pole. The crash happened Wednesday around 6:45 p.m. at the intersection of US-2 and M-95 in Breitung Township. A trooper from the State Police Post in Iron Mountain was behind a semi loaded with equipment when the semi tried to turn onto US-2. It failed to negotiate the turn, left the highway, and hit a utility pole, which pulled down the traffic lights. The...
Public Radio 90 News
- Congressional Leaders Visit White House For Shutdown Talks
- Will The Mueller Investigation Unearth A Crime? Legal Reporter Says It's Complicated
- After Franken, What's Next In Minnesota?
- Sen. Al Franken Announces He Will Resign 'In The Coming Weeks'
- FBI Director Christopher Wray Defends His Agency On Capitol Hill