IRON RIVER TOWNSHIP, MI-- One person was airlifted to a Wisconsin hospital, following a car crash in Iron River Township. Monday around 1 p.m. the Iron County Sheriff’s Office was called to US-2 near the intersection of Gibbs City Road. Deputies say a westbound Ford Fusion driven by a Watersmeet woman was struck by a pickup truck driven by an Iron River man exiting his driveway. The “jaws of life” were needed to extract the woman from her vehicle. She was taken to Aspirus Hospital in Iron...
Public Radio 90 News
- After Sexual Harassment Accusations, Congress Moves Toward Mandatory Training
- Republican Senators Add Repeal Of Individual Health Care Mandate To Tax Bill
- As Roy Moore Loses Support In Washington, D.C., Some In Alabama Are Still With Him
- Roy Moore Continues To Lose GOP Support Amid Allegations Of Sexual Harassment
- Senate Foreign Relations Committee Examines President's Ability To Order A Nuclear Strike