MARQUETTE, MI-- The Michigan Nurses Association released the following statement Friday: "Today, nurses of the UPHS Marquette RN Staff Council/Michigan Nurses Association officially notified hospital management of their intent to strike on October 5 and 6. "'We have said all along that striking is an extremely serious decision for nurses. We want to be at the bedside caring for our patients. Duke LifePoint has made it all but impossible to provide the care that the Marquette community...
Public Radio 90 News
- News Brief: NFL Players React To Trump Tweet, Germany's Elections
- Trump Renews Debate Over National Anthem Protest, NFL Players Respond
- Germany's Political Earthquake: Making Sense Of The Right Shift In Elections
- Trump Administration Revises Travel Ban To Expand Beyond Muslim-Majority Countries
- What's Next For The Affordable Care Act?