MARQUETTE, MI-- Three Northern Michigan University buildings are shut down until further notice, following “inconsistent” lead level readings from test areas in each facility. The Learning Resources Center, PEIF, and Thomas Fine Arts buildings will be closed until officials can get independent lab results—potentially over the weekend—and make a determination whether further investigation and testing is needed. Derek Hall is NMU's spokesman. “Inconsistent means it’s not every water outlet," he...
Public Radio 90 News
- During Roundtable, Trump Calls Some Unauthorized Immigrants 'Animals'
- Breaking With Trump's GOP, Koch Brothers Praise Democrats On Immigration
- One Year Into The Job, 3 Big Lessons About Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- News Brief: New Trump Tower Meeting Documents, NAFTA, Burundi Referendum
- Marking One Year Since Mueller's Appointment