LANSING, MI (AP)-- Mining companies would be able to modify onsite facilities without an environmental permit amendment under legislation that has passed the Michigan House. Lawmakers voted 63-45 on Tuesday to advance the bill to grant companies more flexibility in moving and adjusting their mining sites and buildings. The proposed change would allow mining companies to modify the facilities provided they give Michigan's Department of Environmental Quality a 30-day notice and if the changes...
Public Radio 90 News
- What You Need To Know About The New Documents On The 2016 Trump Tower Meeting
- North Carolina Teachers Rally At State Capitol For Better Pay And Working Conditions
- Trump Administration Moves Forward With Historic Summit Despite Doubt From North Korea
- Virginia Sen. Mark Warner Weighs In On Why He Supports CIA Nominee Gina Haspel
- Suicide Is Rising Among American Farmers As They Struggle To Keep Afloat