MARQUETTE, MI-- Another suspect has been arrested in a cocaine case out of Ishpeming. On September 25 the Upper Peninsula Substance Enforcement Team executed a search warrant at a residence at Sunny Side Estates. Detectives seized nearly 30 grams of cocaine, a firearm, and evidence of drug distribution. They arrested Nakeesha Briggs, 34, and removed four children that were living in the home. On Friday UPSET and Marquette Police arrested a 33-year-old man from Ishpeming Township for...
Public Radio 90 News
- Secretary Of State Tillerson Says There Are Moderate Voices Among The Taliban
- Republicans Could Affect Americans' Retirement By Targeting 401(k) Plans
- Gold Star Widow Says President Trump Didn't Remember Her Husband's Name
- Indiana Congressman On The Attack In Niger That Killed 4 U.S. Soldiers
- Trump Call Controversy Renews Spotlight On Gold Star Families