IRON MOUNTAIN, MI-- An Iron Mountain man is running for Michigan’s 38 th Senate District. Republican Mike Carey says he hopes to bring his unique brand of Yooper conservatism to the place he calls home. He says his campaign will focus on issues such as school safety, fiscal responsibility, and promotion of the Upper Peninsula’s natural resources. Carey also believes excessive spending and regulation at all levels of government will starve communities. Carey is running for the seat currently...
Public Radio 90 News
- Iran's Foreign Minister Comes To America, Keeping One Eye On Saudi Arabia
- Montana Sen. Jon Tester Weighs In On Delayed Confirmation Hearing For Ronny Jackson
- Vermont Legislators Want To Reconsider Law For Attempted Crimes
- Immigrant Rights Advocates Say The 'Muslim Ban' Is Already Happening
- Trump Addresses Iran Nuclear Deal At White House With French President Macron