Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Thu February 14, 2013
Wahl pleads in Wells Township assault case
ESCANABA, MI-- An Escanaba man has pleaded guilty to assaulting and trying to rob a Bark River man in December.
Scott Wahl, 23, was one of two men who allegedly hit the victim in the head with a glass bottle in Wells Township.
Wahl pleaded guilty this week to assault with a dangerous weapon and attempted larceny of a person. His sentencing is set for April 2 in Delta County Court.
Wahl’s codefendant, Jeffrey Dickerson, 31, of Escanaba, has been bound over to circuit court on a charge of assault with intent to rob.