Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Fri November 23, 2012
Son of Secret Service agent remembers November 22.
LANSING, MI-- It’s been 49 years since the assassination of President John F-Kennedy. Forty nine years since a 17-year-old boy was the first person to read the Secret Service account of what happened that day in
Dallas. Michigan Public Radio's Rick Pluta talks with Doug Roberts, who was a high school student in Maryland on November 22, 1963.