Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Tue August 27, 2013
Search for missing Delta County man ends well
BAY DE NOC TOWNSHIP, MI-- An elderly Delta County man reported missing has been found safe.
Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched Monday around 8:35 p.m. to Bay de Noc Township on a report that the man failed to return home after going on a walk.
Deputies and Delta County Search and Rescue responded. Using advanced combat tracking skills the team was able to locate the man around 11:45 p.m. He was on a trail several miles off the main roadway.
The subject was taken to OSF St. Francis Hospital for evaluation.