Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Tue August 27, 2013
Preliminary exam set for man accused of exposing himself
MANISTIQUE, MI-- A Schoolcraft County man has been arrested for indecent exposure and accosting a child.
Daniel McDougle, 49, was arraigned Monday on one count of aggravated exposure and two counts of accosting a child for immoral purposes. The charges stem from an incident in August of last year.
A preliminary hearing is set for September 4 in Schoolcraft County District Court.
McDougle is free on a surety bond.