Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Fri April 5, 2013
Name of Iron Mountain stabbing suspect released
IRON MOUNTAIN, MI-- Police have released the names of those involved in a Tuesday night stabbing in Iron Mountain.
The Dickinson County Prosecutor’s Office has charged Erich Lindlbauer, 31, of Iron Mountain with assault with a dangerous weapon, possession of a controlled substance, and habitual offender—fourth offense.
The incident happened around 6:10 p.m. Tuesday at a residence on West A Street. The victim, Joseph Spade, 30, was taken to Dickinson County Hospital, treated, and released Wednesday.
A preliminary hearing is set for April 16 in Dickinson County District Court.