Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon October 21, 2013
MI gas prices up slightly
DEARBORN, MI (AP)-- AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have risen about 5 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.45 per gallon.
The auto club said Monday the average is about 68 cents per gallon less than this time last year.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest average price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Marquette and Traverse City areas, where it's about $3.41 a gallon. The highest average is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.47 a gallon.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.