Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Fri August 2, 2013
Man pleads to hitting house with vehicle in Delta County
ESCANABA, MI-- A Bark River man has pleaded guilty to crashing his car into a Rapid River house this week.
Aaron Kleinkamp, 20, entered the plea at his Wednesday arraignment in Delta County District Court. He’s accused of driving his vehicle into a home on US-2 in Masonville Township early Monday morning, then driving off. The house sustained extensive damage.
Troopers from the Gladstone Post later located Kleinkamp and arrested him.
Kleinkamp pleaded guilty to careless driving, failure to report an accident, and failure to change address. Sentencing is set for September 3.