Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Thu April 18, 2013
Iron County man bound over on criminal sexual conduct charges
CRYSTAL FALLS, MI-- An Iron River man is headed to circuit court for allegedly having sexual contact with underage girls.
Dennis Alan Johnson, 54, is charged with three counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct and three counts of second-degree CSC.
Three victims say Johnson had contact with them at his home between 2002 and 2010 when they were 8, 6, and 10 years old.
Johnson faces up to life in prison if convicted as charged.
Arraignment is set for May 6 in Iron County Circuit Court.