Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon April 29, 2013
Gas prices hold steady
DEARBORN, MI (AP)-- AAA Michigan says gasoline prices were relatively steady during the past week around a statewide average of about $3.75 per gallon.
The auto club says the average is about 9 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest average price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Benton Harbor area, where it's about $3.71 a gallon. The highest average is in the Grand Rapids and Marquette areas, at about $3.78.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.