Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Tue December 4, 2012
Gas prices fall once again
DEARBORN, MI (AP)-- AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have fallen roughly 12 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.45 per gallon.
The auto club said Monday the average is about 15 cents per gallon more than last year at this time.
Of the Michigan cities it surveys, AAA Michigan said the cheapest average price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Saginaw and Bay City areas, where it's about $3.29 a gallon. The highest average is in the Marquette area at about $3.54.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.