Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon December 2, 2013
Gas prices fall
DEARBORN, MI (AP)-- AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have fallen about 11 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.22 per gallon.
The auto club says Monday the average is about 24 cents per gallon less than this time last year.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest average price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Flint area, where it's about $3.16 a gallon. The highest average is in the Traverse City area at about $3.26 a gallon.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.