Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Tue March 19, 2013
Gas prices up again
DEARBORN, MI (AP)-- AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have risen about 7 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.77 per gallon.
The auto club says Monday the average is about 20 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan says the cheapest average price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Flint area, where it's about $3.70 a gallon. The highest average is in the Ann Arbor area at about $3.81.Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.