Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon January 28, 2013
Gas prices up again
DEARBORN, MI (AP)-- AAA Michigan says gasoline prices have risen 7 cents during the past week to a statewide average of about $3.38 per gallon.
The auto club said Monday the average is about 4 cents per gallon less than last year at this time.
Of the cities it surveys, AAA Michigan said the cheapest average price for self-serve unleaded fuel is in the Traverse City area, where it's about $3.32 a gallon. The highest average is in the Ann Arbor, Benton Harbor and Marquette areas at about $3.40.
Dearborn-based AAA Michigan surveys 2,800 Michigan gas stations daily.