Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon March 25, 2013
Fitzpatrick pleads to January break-in
MARQUETTE, MI-- A Marquette man charged with home invasion has accepted a plea deal.
Douglas Fitzpatrick, 26, is accused of breaking into a home on the 500 block of West Washington Street in January and stealing property. He allegedly talked about the crime before it was committed.
Fitzpatrick was charged with second-degree home invasion.
On Friday Fitzpatrick pleaded no contest to third-degree home invasion.
Sentencing is set for April 26.