Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Tue February 19, 2013
Fire claims Sagola building
SAGOLA, MI-- A lodge in Dickinson County has been declared a total loss after a weekend fire.
The blaze broke out Sunday around 3 p.m. at the Sagola Seventh Day Adventist camp on M-69 in Mansfield Township. Officials say it took six hours for the Crystal Falls, Sagola, and Alpha fire departments to extinguish the blaze.
No injuries were reported, and the cause of the fire remains under investigation.