Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Fri April 26, 2013
Driver in Chippewa County fatal identified
BRIMLEY, MI-- Police have identified the person killed in a Chippewa County crash last week.
Troopers from the Sault Ste. Marie Post say Theresa Labranche-Teeple, 37, of Brimley died Sunday morning when her pickup truck lost control on a curve on 6 Mile Road. The truck left the roadway and struck a tree.
Troopers say speed was a factor in the crash, which remains under investigation.