Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Wed January 9, 2013
Chevy changes its slogan
DETROIT, MI (AP)-- Chevrolet is adopting a new slogan designed to appeal to drivers beyond the U.S.
The General Motors Co. brand is dropping "Chevy Runs Deep" and replacing it with "Find New Roads."
The company says the slogan is better geared toward overseas customers, pointing to its significant overseas expansion over the past several years.
Chevy says "Find New Roads" will be used in the brand's global advertising starting in the U.S. this quarter.
GM unveiled the "Chevy Runs Deep" advertising campaign in the fall of 2010. The ads drew on the brand's 100-year history and were narrated by movie and TV star Tim Allen, but failed to resonate with consumers.