Most Active Stories
- Reed responds to her firing as NMU student newspaper adviser
- North Wind Board issues statement about controversy
- Journalists' group calls for advisor's reinstatement at The North Wind
- The Psychology of Music in Multimedia: An Interview with NMU Professor Mark Shevy
- Two-car crash in Chocolay Township claims man's life
Mon February 4, 2013
Accused robber bound over to Delta County Circuit Court
ESCANABA, MI-- An Escanaba man accused of robbing a city gas station with a knife is headed to circuit court.
Marc Allen Grove, 19, is charged with armed robbery and possession of a controlled substance in connection with the January 20 incident. Grove allegedly entered the Admiral gas station, brandished a knife, and fled with more than $250.
At his preliminary hearing last week grove was bound over to circuit court.
The preliminary hearing for codefendant Courtney Marie Gartland of Escanaba will be rescheduled. She’s charged with making a false statement to police investigating a serious felony.