MARQUETTE, MI-- Students and staff in the Marquette Area Public Schools district will take part in Wednesday’s 17-minute national school walkout. The event was created, in part, to honor the 17 people killed at the recent school shooting in Parkland, Florida. MAPS Superintendent William Saunders says his administration has worked closely with students and staff to develop a structured mechanism to support their wishes. “To make that 17 minutes do something, worth something, whether that be...
Public Radio 90 News
- Democratic Sen. Ron Wyden On Why He Opposes Gina Haspel's CIA Nomination
- House Intelligence Democrats Release Response To GOP Russia Conclusions
- Pennsylvania Special Election: Polls Close In Trump Country Toss-Up
- On Whirlwind California Trip, Trump Tours Border Wall Mockups And Talks Military
- Race To Fill Congressional Seat In Pennsylvania Has Become Massive Battle Between Parties