MARQUETTE, MI-- Two horses in Marquette County have tested positive for Eastern Equine Encephalitis. EEE is a serious viral disease transmitted by mosquitoes. The Marquette County Health Department says it mainly causes neurological disease in horses but can also cause illness in people, poultry, and other animals, such as deer and even dogs. The Department recommends people take steps to protect themselves against mosquito bites by applying repellant and wearing protective clothing....
Public Radio 90 News
- Trump Threatened To Kill The Iran Nuclear Deal. But The Deal Wins — For Now
- New York District Attorney On The Defense Over Handling Of Weinstein Allegations
- Week In Politics: Trump Announces End To Obamacare Subsidy Payments
- Conservative Christians Express Frustration Toward Congressional Republicans
- International Affairs Expert Says Not Recertifying Iran Deal Is A Mistake