MARQUETTE, MI-- The Marquette County Prosecutor's Office has concluded its case against a 13-year-old girl charged in the hanging death of 11-year-old Tysen Benz of Marquette in March. Prosecutor Matt Wiese says the case is heartbreaking. He says the girl made immature and irresponsible choices, but he doesn't believe she intended for Tysen to die. She has been placed on a kind of juvenile probation program, under which she must complete certain requirements in order for her record to be...
Public Radio 90 News
- White House Chief Of Staff John Kelly: 'I'm Not Quitting' Or 'Being Fired'
- Brazil's Deep Cuts To Science Funding Will Lock Country In The Past
- As Democrats Purge Weinstein's Cash, Impact On The Party Is Likely To Be Low
- Trump Uses Executive Pen To Chip Away At Obamacare
- China: How A Superpower Sets Its Agenda