SAULT STE. MARIE, MI-- A freighter has run aground in the St. Marys River in Sault Ste. Marie. The Coast Guard reports the 629-foot Calumet ran aground on the northern side of Sugar Island Wednesday around 11:40 p.m. It wasn’t carrying any cargo. The freighter was coming from Essar Steel in the Soo, Ontario and was headed to Brevort, Michigan when it became stuck. Officials say no injuries are reported and no pollution has been detected. The river is currently closed to commercial vessels...
Public Radio 90 News
- Democrat Senator Reacts To Trump's Escalated North Korea Rhetoric
- Trump's Reaction To Charlottesville White Nationalist Rally Criticized By Some Republicans
- Vice President Pence Representing Trump Overseas...Again
- Trump Saw 'Many Sides' While Some Republicans Saw White Supremacy, Domestic Terrorism
- A Deadly Aftermath Of Kenya's Election