GRAND RAPIDS, MI-- A Rumely man accused of holding a Cooks woman against her will for about five days and driving around the Central U.P. faces a federal kidnapping charge. In documents filed by the FBI, Eric Scott Ruska, 37, allegedly texted LeeAnn Wilmoth July 8 and asked her to go fishing. They met at Chicago Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest in Delta County. The affidavit says Ruska physically and sexually assaulted Wilmoth on the boat, saying he’d kill her and her family if she...
Public Radio 90 News
- Trump Administration Moves To Defund Teen Pregnancy Research Programs
- Trump's 'Made In America' Week Highlights Products Made In The U.S.
- Sen. McCain's Recovery From Blood Clot Surgery Threatens GOP Health Care Vote
- In Massachusetts, Proposed Medicaid Cuts Put Kids' Health Care At Risk
- Mar-A-Lago Visitor Logs To Become Public, If They Exist