MARQUETTE, MI-- Peter White Public Library is putting a $4.2 million capital improvement bond on the City of Marquette’s August 8 ballot. Library Director Andrea Ingmire says the money would go toward four areas: repair of the 1904 building façade; updates to HVAC, lighting, and building access; updates to technology, safety, and furnishings; and reorganization of space to create more meeting rooms. Ingmire says while the library does a good job of providing a range of services to meet public...
Public Radio 90 News
- Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Wisconsin Gerrymandering Case
- The Slants Win Supreme Court Battle Over Band's Name In Trademark Dispute
- Wyoming Toads Begin To Recover As States Seek Endangered Species Act Reforms
- Trump's Financial Disclosure Forms Are Released
- News Brief: Vehicle Hits London Pedestrians; Syria Military Jet Downed