RAPID RIVER, MI-- A former abused shelter dog is being hailed as a hero in Delta County, after she found a naked 3-year-old girl lying in a ditch in Rapid River. An unidentified Rapid River woman who now has “Peanut” in her home says the dog was franticly wanting to be let out Friday morning. In a Facebook post on the Delta Animal Shelter page, the woman says once her husband opened the door Peanut sped out to a field behind their home. The dog ran straight to a 3-year-old girl lying,...
Public Radio 90 News
- At Trump's D.C. Hotel, A U.S.-Turkey Relations Conference Stirs Up Ethics Questions
- Secretary Of State Tillerson Will Visit Russia In April, But Will Miss A NATO Meeting
- Republicans Aim To Have Neil Gorsuch Confirmed By Early April
- Groups Behind Trump Resistance Look To Use Recent Windfall Wisely
- Can An Obamacare Architect Find Common Ground With Trump?