BEAVER ISLAND, MI-- Two people had to be medically evacuated off of Beaver Island following a single-vehicle accident on Friday. Coast Guard Sector Sault Ste. Marie received the medevac request Friday evening, but due to poor visibility and icing an aircrew from Traverse City was forced to delay its trip until Saturday morning. A helicopter picked up the two patients and brought them back to Traverse City, where they were taken to Munson Medical Center for treatment.
Public Radio 90 News
- Trump's White House Counsel Don McGahn Has Combative Record
- Trump Confronts Ongoing Russia Controversy Amid Gorsuch Hearing
- Trump Faces Challenge Of Filling Over 100 Federal Court Vacancies
- Confirmation Hearing Begins For Supreme Court Nominee Neil Gorsuch
- Supreme Court Nominee Gorsuch Appeals To Senators In Opening Statement