ESCANABA, MI-- Police in Escanaba are investigating a stabbing in the city Monday afternoon. The Department of Public Safety says it happened around 3 p.m. on the 800 block of 2 nd Avenue South. Officers found the 26-year-old male victim with a 3- to 4-inch cut on his neck. The injury was superficial and the man was treated at the scene. The suspect in the incident ran from the scene but was found in a nearby residence. Officers also recovered the knife allegedly used in the assault. The...
Public Radio 90 News
- Louise Linton Said She 'Sacrifices' More Than Other Taxpayers. It's Not That Simple.
- Treasury Secretary's Wife Apologizes After Sparking Internet Furor With Online Post
- Democratic Rep. Ruben Gallego Raises Concerns About Trump's Visit To Phoenix
- Phoenix Prepares For Protests As Trump Holds Downtown Rally
- Governors Preparing Bipartisan Health Care Plan For Congress To Consider