MARQUETTE, MI-- A Negaunee man accused of possessing child pornography has been bound over to circuit court. Stan Wright, 58, is charged with eight counts of possession of child sexually abusive material. He was arrested in September following an investigation by the Michigan State Police Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. Wright waived a preliminary hearing scheduled for Wednesday. He’s set to be arraigned in Marquette Circuit Court on October 27.
Public Radio 90 News
- Trump Teases, Threatens And Dodges With 'We'll See What Happens'
- Russian Operatives Secretly Ran Websites To Emphasize Divisive Issues In U.S.
- Russian Magazine Says 'Trolls' Used Social Media To Disrupt U.S. Election
- Panetta On Presidents' Difficult Task Of Reaching Out After U.S. Military Deaths
- Can A Democrat Win In Alabama?