BREITUNG TOWNSHIP, MI-- A portion of Dickinson County highway was closed for three hours, after a semi tractor-trailer hit a utility pole. The crash happened Wednesday around 6:45 p.m. at the intersection of US-2 and M-95 in Breitung Township. A trooper from the State Police Post in Iron Mountain was behind a semi loaded with equipment when the semi tried to turn onto US-2. It failed to negotiate the turn, left the highway, and hit a utility pole, which pulled down the traffic lights. The...
Public Radio 90 News
- 'Fight For Rights Will Continue' In Zimbabwe, #ThisFlag Movement Pastor Vows
- Polls In Alabama Indicate Tuesday's Special Election Is Unusually Close
- Democrats Weigh The Political Risks Of Calling For Trump's Impeachment
- A Refresher On Anita Hill And Clarence Thomas
- The Growing Latino Population In Texas