SANDS TOWNSHIP, MI-- One person was killed in a two-vehicle accident on M-553 in Sands Township Tuesday morning. Michigan State Police from the Negaunee Post were dispatched around 7:55 to the scene just south of Olsen Road. They say a Mercury Montego driven by Marcus Trujillo, 18, of downstate Fennville was southbound when he lost control of the vehicle and went into the oncoming lane. The car hit a northbound Chrysler Town and Country driven by Peter Anderson, 41, of Gwinn. A front seat...
Public Radio 90 News
- Supreme Court Gets Moving, Issuing As Many Decisions In One Day As It Has In 5 Months
- U.S. Biathlon Team Speaks Out For Gun Control
- Why There Will Likely Never Be Another Pastor Like Billy Graham
- After Florida Shooting, Trump Meets With Students and Teachers
- Students From Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School Rallying For Gun Control in Tallahassee