HOUGHTON COUNTY, MI-- With massive cleanup efforts now underway in Houghton County, officials are asking people for donations. At a press conference Tuesday, Houghton County Emergency Management Coordinator Chris VanArsdale said crews are in need of paper products, plastic gloves, money, shovels, buckets, wheelbarrows, and rakes. Volunteers are also needed to help remove debris and clean out houses filled with mud so residents can move back into them. Local officials are in the process of...
Public Radio 90 News
- Agent Who Sent Anti-Trump Text Messages Escorted From FBI Building
- DHS Secretary Nielsen's Family Separation Defense Isn't Her First Controversial Position
- Colorado Rep. Mike Coffman Says Family Separation Policy Should End
- President Trump Meets With GOP Lawmakers To Discuss Immigration
- Judge Strikes Down Kansas' Proof-Of-Citizenship Voting Law