HUMBOLDT TOWNSHIP, MI-- Eagle Mine is partnering with several Marquette County agencies to train for and test the local emergency response system Wednesday afternoon. At 2 p.m. emergency vehicles will travel to the Humboldt Mill with lights and sirens on as part of a simulated safety incident. Simulation participants sporting fabricated injuries will be placed at the accident scene. Members of the Eagle Mine Emergency Response Team and the G42 Security Team will initially respond to prepare...
Public Radio 90 News
- Auto Parts Manufacturers Are Hurt By Tariffs, Rising Metal Prices
- North Korea's Media Tout Trump Concessions You Won't Find In The Joint Statement
- Why It's Been Years Since A Va. Republican Won Statewide Office
- Relocated Puerto Rican Voters Will Play A Big Role In Fla. Senate Race
- Republicans Who Distance Themselves From Trump Struggle In Primaries